Monday, August 9, 2010

2x2x2 Unofficial Competition in Uniland



As you can see, that is the the cube that I used in competition and the prizes that I won

Even though I won the second place ,but I feel I don't deserve it. Actually I have a friend that is faster then me in 2x2x2, but he was too lazy to compete. If he wasn't too lazy to compete and attended the competition, I probably won't end up in second place.

Before the competition of course I have a preparation. I memorize around 50 algorithm and each algorithm have around 6 move.

I wasn't perfectly performed as the rules was different with the official one.

I wasn't really proud but I am still happy because this is only regional unofficial competition, there isn't anything that I can be proud of for won the second place, but of course I was happy. Who won't happy won a competition?
But, I am proud cause this is may first cup and probably the first one in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment