Friday, July 9, 2010

School again

After 2 months holiday, after 2 months rest, we(Sutomo student's) will face teacher again in our class.

This one month will be so important to me, because if my marks not good enough, i will not in Plus class anymore.
For some reason , I will prefer stay in Plus class because Plus class is more like a class than regular class.
But, i feel not suitable in Plus class because i am not a type that will study a day full.
And i want to improve my cubing technique, some people might said my cubing techniques is enough, but it isn't true, my skill isn't enough and will never enough.
Maybe, it's better if i study as good as possible without ignoring my cubing activity

Btw, Indonesian Championship is over, i wasn't won any medal, not really satisfied by my achievement, well2, but it is over and i need to move on. And because of my bad performance back in Indonesian Championship, I want to improve my skill to make proud of Indonesian, especially Medan.



No comments:

Post a Comment