Saturday, April 28, 2018

Eyes on you


I’ll be blunt from the start
I’ve got no materials for this art
Because you didn’t do your part
Told me nothing about your heart

You probably say I don’t have too
But have you ever wonder
The stupid little things people do
Some are just for their own humor

Told you my latest favourite song
I knew you won’t listen, but I still told you
Because my passion needed to belong
And out of blue my intuition just chose you

Little do you know
How I want to know you since long ago
Did you like playing bumper cars?
How did you get that little scar?

Crazy is the world we live in
Crazy too is the mind within
Many places we’ve been
Here again, we have to begin

The brighter the light
The darker the shadow
I don’t have a photographer sight
But you look good on that photo <

No comments:

Post a Comment