Thursday, April 26, 2018

A glance

In the rooftop we met
Talked about kin and dreams
About love and regrets
I thought we made a good team

Hated what you reminded me
I guess I was blinded and couldnt see
Took time to forgive my own guilt
And youre kind enough to help me rebuilt

You told me he confessed
And youre willing to give it a shot
I felt a throbbing in my chest
What we had was over I thought

I confessed with a text
You rejected with a text
I decided to stop any interaction
But I gave up again to your attraction

Youd always have faith in me
Why you did, I didnt have a clue
I was bitter I couldnt reach your degree
But gratified, for a day to be close to you

I wasnt without anything
But I kept looking for something
Threw away what couldve been a godsend
For the sake of following the trend

Youre not my first love romance
I realized later love has no order
I stole a glance
And everything just fell into order

No comments:

Post a Comment