Monday, November 7, 2011

Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler

It was a quote from the famous Albert Einstein.
I used to said like this "keep everything simple".
But after I saw that quote, I thought I was wrong.

It's true we gain nothing if we are making everything more and more complicated.
But that doesn't always mean we must make every single thing simple.
There must be always something that just can't be simplified.

Let us take "Miss Universe" as the example. 
To become Miss Universe, beauty probably is a must but smart also essential.
The meaning of "Miss Universe" is clear enough; beauty, smart, kind.
Very Simple.
BUT if we simplified "Miss Universe" again, we will probably end up with ONLY beauty..or smart..
A beautiful woman is easy to find either do a smart woman.
But a beautiful and smart woman is hardly to find.
That's why it's wrong to simplified the definition of "Miss Universe" that has already really simple.

I think that my example is horrible..he-he-he
Whatsoever. I just want to write something!!! he-he-he
Thanks!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment