Monday, May 24, 2010

Speedcuber


What is speedcuber?
well, if you think speedcuber mean a person who can solve any cube in very short time, you are definetly wrong!

Speedcuber is more than just that. Actually, you don't to need solve a cube under 10 seconds to become speedcuber.
First of all, you need to know that, a rubik's cube isn't only about who is faster, a rubik's cube can be played with FMC(Fewest move challenge).
What is FMC?
It's mean, to challenge you to solve a rubik's cube with fewer move.
An original rubik's cube solving for beginners take 120 moves and for more advance cubers take 50 something moves. A advance FMCers only take 20-30 moves to solve it(I myself can't do that, got no time to practice for it).

As you can see, there a so many way to play cubes.
And a Speedcuber is a person who play cube puzzles , doesn't matter is he fast but take 60 moves or takes 20 moves but take an hour to solve it or maybe take 120 moves but also take an hour to solve it.
Actually Speedcuber has a simple meanings, it means a person who play cube(mostly cube but sometimes there is pyramid and other form too) puzzles not only to impress friends, girls, or to be arrogant, but for fun and want to improve their skills.

But, I myself mostly said that I am a cuber not speedcuber.
WHY????
If I said I am a SPEEDcuber, they will think that I am arrogant.
hahaha, even though I don't mean it.
So, for my safety, I usually use the cuber word more than speedcuber.......

No comments:

Post a Comment