Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Again


I remember making the same mistake
Looking regretful on the things I break
Requesting for another take
But I knew what I needed was a break

I thought we were the same
Loving friends more than fame
But while you take the blame
I was just playing a game

Nothing good comes from being stuck
It’s rather childish if I keep blaming my luck
And it would be a lie if I say I don’t give a fuck
I am going to start running even if it’s sucks

Each day I knew you better
You keep changing for better
I am not going to tell you how to be better
But burn that calories and you will feel better

I remember making the same mistake
Looking regretful again on the things I break
Requesting yet again for another take
But I knew better what I needed was a break

No comments:

Post a Comment