Sunday, October 15, 2017

Short and Sweet

It’s been a year, maybe more
Don’t you wish we met earlier?
If I were still sophomore
We could have more time to banter

I met you in the Nigh
Not going to lie
You weren’t in my mind
Now, it’s hard to say goodbye

Knowing you since before Toyota Corolla
Used to be unemployed, now a Donut mama
From just volunteering to MSA’s designer
If your life is a story, then you are a good author

Driving through the night
Going ninety, getting caught alright
Battling for parking with the aunty
Can’t ask for a better travel buddy

Saying that I am a confused child
Next thing you know, you are piled
By love and its kind, are you prepared?
You better beware, you better be aware

你最好记得,在感情面前
不该沉默时别沉默,该勇敢时别软弱
天天说如果,可惜没如果
只剩下结果

It’s hard to end this poem
There’s many more I wish to tell
Like how good you will be as a mum
Or like how you are fierce as hell

I hope my poem contents
I hope I’ve been a good friend
Just like what you’ve been till the end
I will cherish it, the time we’ve spent
                                                   
This is it, our paths finally split
I will see you in a bit
Next time we meet,
It is going to be lit

It will be sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment