Sunday, October 15, 2017

Hey Love

So how is life?
I heard it’s been tough
Count to three maybe five
It won’t always be rough

I knew you since then
I don’t quite remember when is then
All I know you are my dearest friend
I hope it’s the same from your end

I remember I used to make you cry
I forgot how and why
I remember we used to chat and share
I forgot what and where

All the memories and tales
I don’t learn the details
I know you don’t too
Still, the feelings are tattooed

You walk straight to the wall
Most time you hit it and fall
Did you cry? Did you hate your life?
All I know you always survive

I want to build a family
Two kids and a wife
You want to build a house pretty
For people’s life

Hey love
Your dream is far above
Wear your sunglasses
Soon, you are gonna kick asses

I knew you since then
I don’t quite remember when is then
I am just glad that we met
Stay tuned, you and I aren’t finished yet

No comments:

Post a Comment