Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Living In Two Worlds

There is one, and only one earth,
And we all are the caretakers of it.
Yet, baby I tell you,
There are million worlds in this earth.

There is a world, dear miss,
where every person kisses
as often as a snake hisses.
Promiscuous, yet they claim it as bliss.

There is another world, my kid,
Where people don’t touch each other,
Not even when a touch can save a child and a mother.
Ignorance, yet they word it as purity.

I am the caretaker of the mother earth,
But I’d never felt to be a part of any of these worlds.
My little girl, when you grow up, chooses with you heart
Which world you want to devote your art.

My love, don’t be like me,
Stuck in the bridge of two worlds
And don’t have the guts to shout out loud,

Until your mother showed me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment