Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pyraminx


Beautiful, isn't it? well, its name is meffert's pyraminx, you can bought it from www.mefferts.com



First of all, this isn't mine, this is my friend's pyraminx, elvan owen's pyraminx.
He lent me because I asked him to borrow me and he seldom play the pyraminx though.
I need to practice pyraminx for the Indonesian Championship but I got no pyraminx yet, and when I want to bought one, the seller was out of stock, so I am really helped for the pyraminx.

Meffert's pyraminx is a good pyraminx and If I could, i want one.
But in medan there isn't any meffert's pyraminx seller. There is only QJ pyraminx and Mozhi.
I am going to buy one of the Qj or Mozhi.

My method for solving the pyraminx is the OKA method, I myself don't know what "OKA" is, so don't ask me what "OKA" means.
OKA method isn't the method I published before, the method is almost the same but with a little bit difference.
If you like to know how OKA method works, please look for youtube, and you will find it.

Okay, that's all, if you want to buy pyraminx, you can check www.rubikcubeshop.com for Qj and Mozhi(their quality with meffert are almost the same).

WH23...

No comments:

Post a Comment